Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings is Here!

Tweet This
Wow! Daylight savings has arrived without me counting it down for the last four weeks. The angels are singing.

Did you know it's Daylight Savings, honey?" I ask Stefan.

"Are you kidding me?" he asks in surprise.

Now, everyday will contain a little more light for fun activities such as surfing, bike riding and walking on the beach.

"Yay!"

I wasn't anticipating the spring ahead time change, and I just lost an hour in the day. I'm now left wondering, why, oh, why did I stay up so late last night? Which can only mean one thing, I'm late for church.

"Wah!"

Happy Daylight Savings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i woke up and saw it was 8:00 I was still tired and thought I was just being a lazy bum... but then I realized my bro changed the time.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

You're too adventurous to be lazy!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter