Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthing A Rock Star

Tweet This




White boy CAN dance.

The other day I was feeling great.

"Hey, every one is staring at me," I say to myself. "I must look as good as I feel."

But then I noticed they weren't quite looking at me. No, they were looking down and to my right. That's about when I remembered I wasn't alone, but in the company of a true Blues Brother.


Oh well, if I can't be a rock star myself, then I suppose the next best thing is hanging out with one.


Who knew a 3 year old could
play a bugle? Not me obviously.
Had I knew, I wouldn't have gotten
him a bugle. Duh!


Every rock star must have a
guitar shirt!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until he books his first gig. I think we need a video. O, the jacket has inspired envy. C has decided he wants one.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Well if C gets a jacket then we really will have the blue bros! That would be fun. Can we be their agents?

Anonymous said...

SOO cute! I'll be his first groupie!

Anonymous said...

Love that little rock star!

James Brown, get back!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

LOL! Thanks!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

He's already your groupie so I don't know if that's gonna work. Maybe you can be his mentor.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

He's already your groupie so I don't know if that's gonna work. Maybe you can be his mentor.

Unknown said...

Aww, he's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great to see grandson wearing jacket that I found. I swear he is channeling John Belushi. Jacket turned up in my house. Belushi must have paid a vist while I was snoozing and dropped it off.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter