Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Was Wrong Fort Ord Dunes State Park Rocks!

Tweet This

Line up el quatro.

What was I thinking? Wilco Tango Surfspot! There is a legitimate surf spot, Fort Ord Dunes State Park, minutes from my house by car. I was about to write the place off, all because I can't take my dog there.

"Woof?" asks Nadia the Dog.

"It's not so bad, you can walk on the roads and a few of the trails that don't go down to the beach," I say to Nadia the dog.

"Woof, Woof!" exclaims Nadia the Dog.

Not only that, but I can ride there on my bike in less than 30 minutes from my house. And get this, I can get to the beach almost solely on bike trails.

Seriously, for years I have been wondering if the world comes to an end, and I can no longer drive, how on Goddess's Blue Earth will I go surfing? Now I know.

Have surf racks for bike, will surf! Yiiipppeee! Um, when did Gwen Stefani start surfing??? I hope she's not just trying to look like a surfer.

For some people the best part of surfing is riding around with a surfboard, which waves like a flag, on the roof of their car. Personally, I only put my board on the roof when absolutely necessary and I whine about it a lot.

"Stefan don't strap the board down so tight that you put pressure dings in it, please," I say. And that's how it starts, but the whining gets worse from there.


Floatin' to the next section.



Bird's eye view from the bluff.


Cutting back to the wash.


Jesus asks, "I can has massage?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm... fun lookin left there!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah it looks kinda fun!

Unknown said...



Few of the unsparing companies that happen to be duplicated by way of tswisswatch allow for Audemars Piguet clone rolex replica uk, Buzzer plus Health care provider copy different watches, Breitling replication different watches, tag heuer replica sale plus Chopard clone different watches. These are typically a companies that happen to be e'er around overlooking correct amid prospects plus there's a simple in depth variance out of all these companies that is definitely sold at a strong incredibly obnoxious fee. chanel replica sale different watches just simply mimic for their seminal companies. A further prominent brands' different watches will be bicephalous right up by way of Tswisswatch per ascertain. All these prominent companies dilemma IWC, Zenith, Versace, Vacheron Constantin, Ulysse Nardin, U-Boat, Ticket Heuer, Sinn, Rolex, Roger Dubuis, Rich Mille, Raymond Mathematician, M. X. W, Prada, Porsche Style and design, Shrink, hublot replica uk, Patek Philippe, Parmigiani Fleurier, Panerai, Oris, Conclusion, Sharpshooter, Montblanc, Maurice Lacroix, Gladiator Vuitton, Longines, Jaeger leCoultre, plus Patriarch & Bunch. you can easily pay for the animal observe for a sink. To get description, if you ever demand to order your Panerai synthetic version surveillance, you actually tag heuer replica to consult with web site labeled with Tswisswatch and choose a buildup plus get in touch with plus pay back by internet pay in and also swayer handmade cards.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter