Monday, March 16, 2009

icanhascheezburger.com

Tweet This
funny pictures of cats with captions

This is from the website icanhascheezburger.com. When I saw this picture I laughed so hard I was snorting. It hurt so good because I was laughing, but it was slightly painful, too. Comedy S&M.

Plus, Stefan reads all the captions out loud in his hilarious "i can has cheezburger" voice, which makes me laugh even harder.

There are loads and loads of funny captioned pictures on icanhascheezburger.com. And if you don't think the caption is funny, you can WRITE! your own caption, when in another life you have nothing else to do.

All the photos and phonetically spelled captions are user generated. So if ur luuking fur uh hobbi, yu cann summit a foto n capshun n mahbe ull be pict.

Or just check out icanhascheezburger.com and LOL! Or follow icanhascheezburger on Twitter for some daily comedic relief.

funny pictures of cats with captions

"Let's go to the website, now," says Stefan.

"No, I can't take anymore laughing," I plead. "My head hurts. Oh, okay."

I'd rather die laughing, than crying.


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions

3 comments:

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Wow the picture got cut off, but clicking on the picture takes you to the real thing. Cutting off isn't very funny, darn.

Anonymous said...

hehheehhee funny! crazy cats!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah they are so funny. My new favorite funny.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter