Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Man Purse

Tweet This



"Mommy, this is a man purse," says Gio pointing at Lego Indiana Jones.

"Yes, it is," I answer.

And in twenty years, a purse will probably be an accepted men's fashion accessory. I hope so, anyways, everyone should have the right to marry, oops, I mean, carry a purse if they want.

But, personally, I think purses are over rated and they can even cause shoulder, neck, and back problems. Best to go with a purse that doesn't carry a lot of baggage, in my opinion, if one chooses to carry a purse, at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, they should call it a sack. Have you seen this? Check out the URL below. I guess you can only carry a real man purse if you wear tight plaid pants.

Anonymous said...

oops maybe this link works.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

But everyone should be able to carry a purse! If my husband carried a purse I could put all my stuff in it. And he could carry his own kleenex and eye drops.

Anonymous said...

nice....

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah I thought you might like this.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter