Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Sugarland Song "Take Me For A Ride"

Tweet This




Did I ever mention I LOVE! Sugarland? Once or twice, right? One of my missions in life is to convince everyone in the world, to listen beyond Jennifer Nettles twang.

I don't even like country, though I admit, I have been listening to a country radio station lately. And I have to say in the last 2-3 weeks, the Country station has only played 2 Sugarland songs. In my mind, this absence of Sugarland on a country radio station, proves Sugarland isn't all that country.

I think they're a little like Donny and Marie, without all the teeth. Remember, "I'm a little bit country and I'm a little bit rock and roll?"

Anyways, I don't hear the twang (not that it would bother me) in this song, which I assume will be on their next album. That's the great thing about the Internet, people can listen to live recordings of songs that aren't yet available on a CD or even at Itunes, from their favorite artists. Until the record label pulls the video off YouTube, that is. In fact, I hope it's still here, right now.

So here it is another fun, hooky Sugarland song, about "sex, the whole family can enjoy!" Hey, she said it not me, but that sounds like my kind of metaphorical music.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter