Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nay Nay the Cat Gives Good Love

Tweet This


The second someone in our house lays day for a nap, a book or an illness, Nay Nay the Cat the is there to offer comfort.

Just this last weekend she accompanied me in bed for the entire weekend in my fevered flu frenzy. Though it was really awful to be stuck in bed for the entire weekend and then some, it was a true comfort to have Nay Nay beside me.

My friend recently wrote a blog post about how her cat has been the one consistent thing in her life. Click here to check it out at www.briarkitty.com .

Our animal friends bear witness to our lives and better yet, they still love us unconditionally. Some angels may fly and some just walk on all fours. Either way, both are divine.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Nay Nay is sweet. I love it how she lays on top of everyone. :) Briar says thanks for the shout out!

Sara said...

Sweetness. I can't wait to get a cat someday....

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

You're welcome Briar!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah, I love having a cat, especially a cuddly one.

Anonymous said...

Angel indeed!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Guardian angel....

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter