Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stunt Cat has Skills

Tweet This


Today's videos can viewed in less than one minute.

"Wow, that's very efficient," says someone. "Two videos for the price of one."

"Hooray!"

Yes, this is a ploy. A ploy, that I hope will help me, get my taxes done. I consider the first video inspirational. Yes, every time I watch it and see the impossible made possible I feel a little more like doing my taxes.

The second video, I believe, is symbolic of how this whole tax thing snuck up on me, from behind. Yikes!

Enjoy. And if you happen to know a Tax Inspiration Angel or two, please, send them my way. Thanks.

6 comments:

JAmen said...

I can has hiccups i laughed so hard.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Iz dreenking whater upsides down.

pikaki said...

hehehehehe great videos!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes do you have one like that somewhere?

John said...

Love those videos. I am a cat person through and through. It reminds me of this video:

Ninja CatI am not sure that the ploy of watching cats is helping with my taxes, but hey, I am ready to believe anything!

John.

Personalized Baby Calendar Blog

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Lol John!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter