Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Tweet This

Special Delivery.

Easter is the celebration of Jesus Christ rising from the dead. And that's exactly how I feel. Finally, my shoulder is better and last week I surfed four days in a row! Yay!

I even got devirginized at a new surf spot. It was sooooooooooooo good! Perfect waves kept coming and coming.......

Winter was an interesting one for me. I'm glad Spring is here, and my life is back to normal and much better than before. I appreciate the simple things like being able to wash my hair, hang up clothes, and yes, of course, surf, so much more. Yes, I'm really having fun with the laundry now!

But life on planet Earth seems to be a lesson in opposites. We can't know joy unless we know grief. We can't know support unless we know abandonment. We can only know hope, once we've met with despair. And if my children always got along, and always used their inside voices in the house, then I wouldn't appreciate when they're asleep.

Happy Easter!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too. See you Tuesday....Wed I go to accuptr.
Our last day of no alarm clocks.
Its a sunny day/thank the lord for that. Now you have a hint why when my arm wouldn't go above my shoulder was not the future I wanted for myself. xome

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes now I know how it felt. I love past tense! Happy Easter!

ragan said...

Happy Easter to you my good friend.
Wishing you and your family a great day. Miss you lots.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Happy Easter! Sorry I missed you last week. Everyone was on break. Except me! I miss you too!

JAmen said...

Happy Easter! Glad to have you in my life.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Ditto Jesus Amen!

pikaki said...

LOL, you're right... the good wouldn't be so good without the bad. Makes us appreciate what we have in the moment. I appreciate you mucho... thanks for being a good friend. :) :)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Does that mean you're no longer angry that I didn't ditch my kids on EASTER to go surf with you? BSFF

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter