Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tis the Season

Tweet This


The next few weeks promise to be very exciting. This weekend I'm going to see my friend the erotic exotic dancer. Wait. Rewind.

My friend, Erin Hoffman, aka Wonder Woman, is playing an erotic, exotic home wrecking, dancer in, The Great American Trailer Park Musical.

"The show is hilarious, with lots of great music and straight up trash!" says Erin.

"I love a show, I think I'll go!" says Mayzie La Bird. (Erin once played Mayzie La Bird in Seussical the Musical, and she was sooooooo good!)

There's is nothing better than watching the people I love, doing what they love. Nice job Eriny!

I've been listening to the soundtrack to the musical and it's so gooooood! I prefer to know the music, word for word, before seeing a show. That way I can sing along, loudly.


"This Side of the Tracks" from The Great American Trailer Park Musical. (I think these folks are lip syncing.)

Then next weekend we are going to see Wicked the Musical. Finally! Everyone else I know has already been to see Wicked, and I can't stand hearing about it anymore.

Yes, April 18th I'm Wicked bound. WooooHo....Wait. April 18th? That date reminds me of something? What is it? April fiftee..... Uh oh!

The tax man is lurking behind me. Maybe I can ditch him in this alley. Darn! It didn't work. Now, he's hot on my trail.

Good thing I put off my bookkeeping to the last minute. Welcome to my world, Procrasti Nation.

3 comments:

pikaki said...

better stop messin' around and git on it!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

More like stop surfing and having so much fun. Yes! General Ma'am!

Erin said...

Hey Wendybird! Thanks for the nice comments, and the press. I promise our "This Side of the Tracks" is even better than the YouTube version--that was a wee bit scarey!

xoxo
Erin

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter