Saturday, September 19, 2009

Breathing

Tweet This



Yesterday, was a very busy day. Seriously, it was wake up, get Gio to school, in the correct costume, surf, take a quick shower, pick up Gio, go to Vinny's school to play on the playground until he got out of school.

Then down to the school garden for a farmer's market with pizza and treats.

Then off to a staff party for my husband, where I believe I talked a lot, even for me, and the kids ate a lot of treats, even for them.

Go, go, go and more go, go, go.

Now I'm exhausted and in need of sleep. Because the next few days promise to be more of the same. Breathe in, one, two, three, four, pause one, two, Breathe out one, two, three, four..................................

Wow, that's amazing I just blogged myself into feeling better.

3 comments:

jeff said...

remember .... be .. here ... now ..

taylor900 said...

oh btw ... taylor900 is jeff ;)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Aw thanks yeah I got it you're one in the same.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter