Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Let's Get Organized! #1

Tweet This
Sometimes the only way to change is to be really honest with the world. Yes, it's embarrassing, but it works. My natural inclination, when the house is a mess, is to hide it from the everyone. But, sadly, those days are over.

Last week I got inspired to devote 15 minutes to organizing my laundry. Normal people call it putting away the laundry. But whatever.

Anyways, I figured if I tweeted my organizing intentions, there'd be Twitnesses (twitter witnesses) and I'd have to make a commitment to getting all the disheveled, but clean, clothes to their rightful drawers. So I tweeted this:

Goodmorning! Ok I'm timing myself for 15 min of organizing laundry. go!


Then I tweeted this picture with the caption:




Before so U can see what I'm dealing with




After Voila! took 29 min instead of 15 minutes.

Anyways, I got all the laundry put away, though it took double the amount of time I anticipated. Organizing was fun because it was a challenge and a few tweeples (twitter people even thought it was funny. Then I started thinking wow, I could do this everyday with Twitter as my Twitness.......

I would be multitasking by making people laugh, and getting organized all at the same time! But the next day came and went without any organizing, on my part. And the next day.....

I was starting to look and feel like a unorganized person, again...........

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter