Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kleeman and Mike Go Surfing

Tweet This
I love this video because it captures the essence of surfing, surfers and their cats. Otherwise if people keeping asking me what surfing is like I will have to start writing nonsense such as this.

Today I checked the waves. I was expecting, knee high waves, but it was more like chest high waves.

"Ahhhhhh, I brought the wrong board!" I wail, at no one in particular.

I'm at the beach might as well paddle. I pull on my neoprene suit of armor to protect me against the attack of freezer water. Hide my car key in my suit. Make sure it's the right one, five times. Lock the doors. Make sure they're locked, three times.........



Anyways, you get the point, watch the video, please. Besides, the boys love it and so do their parents.


2 comments:

Me said...

Go to the website. The artist is awesome. http://www.kleemanandmike.com

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Aw thanks me I meant to include a link!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter