Friday, September 11, 2009

Balancing Act

Tweet This


Every time I look at this picture I see an angel balancing a rock on her head. I'm happiest when my life is in balance.

Working a bit, playing a bit, having a little of this and a little of that. Spending time with family and friends, and spending quality time alone. Being active, yet getting proper amounts of rest. Staying focused when I need to, and taking time outs to day dream.

When I'm out of balance in my life, my body tends to get tired and sick, and I feel uninspired. The strange thing is I should have my balance point dialed by now. I suppose I am a perpetual work in progress. And I do have the rest of my life to figure this out, besides, what else do I have to do?

2 comments:

Stefan said...

Every time I think I've figured it out, I don't. I think that's a blessing.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah I guess you're right otherwise we would be onto our next life. And I kind of like this one!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter