Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scuba Steve

Tweet This


I know my kids both love school. And sometimes I wonder what they do while they are there. I'm pretty sure they don't have tantrums while at school.

They save their personality abnormalities for Mommy and Daddy, thank goodness. Honestly we wouldn't have it any other way.

The other day, Gio's teacher showed me this picture of Gio on her phone. She refers to him as Scuba Steve. I love it! And I love knowing my kids have awesome, creative, brilliant, fun, amazing teachers who care about them.

What more could a parent ask for? My husband is a teacher, and every now and then a parent of one of his students comes up to me and says, "My son loves your husband. He's the best teacher ever."

I'm happy to say I know exactly what they're talking about.

Here's to all the great teachers! Next time you see a teacher thank him or her. Besides, imagine what life would be like without school to give us parents a break.

"Cuckoo, cuckoo!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you might want to get it in writing now from each of them how much they love school

I have a feeling that tune might change one day--but that's a good thing, cuz if they love school forever, they may never get a job or move out of your house!!!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

some scary thoughts on an early Saturday morning

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter