Monday, September 14, 2009

Carmel Sand Castle Contest 2009

Tweet This

My personal favorite!


Hey look a sand castle!

I remember going to the Carmel Sand Castle Contest as a child and loving it. But I must admit since I started surfing I've pretty much missed it the last 21 years or so. Yes, surfing takes up a lot of time. And I'm okay with that.

I'm posting these pictures for anyone who might have missed the sand castle contest this year. The theme for 48th Great Sand Castle Contest of Carmel Beach was Carmel playhouses and dog houses.


Who let the dogs out. Who, who, who, who, who!


My, what a big doll!



Too tired to fetch?


Snoop Dog is on the house!


The Gold Shovel winner!


Grainy marketing by the Cypress Inn.


People, please follow the rules!


Does anyone recognize this face?


Mermaid guard dogs, "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"


A whale of a tail.


Hey look another castle!


"I swallowed the FLY because I was hungry, duh!"


"Hey that's cool!" says Vinny.


"Did someone say hay? Nom nom nom."


Sand Castle Contest Contestants and Fans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Much more useful impact associated with fake chanel is actually they might cause you to completely smiley, peaceful as well as happy individual usually. In addition you won't need to be concerned about the expense associated with louis vuitton replica sale whatsoever because they tend to be affordable wrist watches. Best part is actually which fake chanel store provides a person gainful Switzerland phony rolex wrist watches styles. It has really useful styles as well as designs away from viewpoint. They're really beautiful wrist watches. Price sensible, fake hermes bags is really a very economical view. That's the reason on the internet wrist watches store provides you with inexpensive fake chanel globally inside a suitable method.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter