Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ellen Can Dance!

Tweet This
When I first read Ellen DeGeneres is going to be the new fourth American Idol judge on Twitter, I didn't believe it. First of all, she already has a job. Second, I've seen her dance on that job. Well, I guess the joke is on me, because Internet, Ellen can dance.

I don't really have time to watch Ellen's talk show. But one of my all time favorite roles played by Ellen is Dory in Finding Nemo. There was a time in my life, where thanks to my hubby, we had the entire audio of the movie Finding Nemo, on tape. We listened it everyday in the car, for months on end.

As much as we listened to Finding Nemo over and over again, I never tired of it because Ellen is so funny. It isn't just what she says, it's also how she says things that makes me feel funny inside, as if every single cell in my body is laughing.

I'm truly looking forward to watching Ellen on Idol, after all laughter is the best medicine. And I'm probably going to need to good laughs since, historically all my favorite contestants get voted off too early, or they come in second.


No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter