Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where the Heck Is Matt?

Tweet This
Internet am I the last person to watch this travel around the world and dance video of awesomeness?!? Am I? Just tell me the truth, please. I promise I will only cry for a few minutes.

For more information on the making of this video click here. Or visit Matt at his website here

Otherwise, if you don't care about all the details about Matt and how he travelled around the world several times, and danced sometimes alone, sometimes with people, just watch the video and DANCE, even if it's just in your chair!

10 comments:

Liz Miller said...

I love that so much. Everytime someone links to it I get a goofy grin on my face and start choking up.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

yeah it made me cry and feel happy all at once

pikaki said...

thats cute. i like the musica. wow he had to go a lot of places for a 4 minute video! on my way to the beach, surf repo shortly

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

editing! onshore realty

Unknown said...

I had never seen it before either. Love it, must post and share with others. Gracias!

EndofTired said...

You are not alone! I too was unaware. NO MORE! I shall spread the joy!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

J&S I'm so glad I posted it then!

Scotty said...

Wendy-this video is great and made me laugh-I dance everday-not as well as him-but i like to get my groove on!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thanks Scotty dancing keeps us young!

Veronica, Collin and Jed said...

Completely loved the video especially when he was dancing in India with the women in the sari (sp?) and I really really really loved when he went to the Panama Canal!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter