Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let's Get Organized! #2

Tweet This

Yes, this is the same suitcase from July!



"Hey I can sit on the chair!" exclaims Gio.

This post may not make sense unless you read this post.


I have to admit I was a little disappointed in myself for not being able to organize an area for 15 minutes a day. But then I realized I'm not that kind of girl. And I am going to have to accept myself for who I am, with all my intermittent organizing. Besides, something is better than nothing.

This was my second burst of organizational inspiration complete with before and after pictures. This momentous organizational fit occurred about three days after the first public display of organization. But it took much longer than 29 minutes. How long? Roughly three hours.

Unfortunately, I haven't organized anything since, but I have mostly managed to keep the areas I did organize, clean, which is HUGE Internet! I feel so happy every time I look at an organized area.

Thanks for being my witness y'all.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOKIN GOOD! And don't worry about doing it 15 min. a day--you can just shoot to average that and with the three hours you put in on this project, your good for 12 days!

EndofTired said...

Erin is right! This will keep your clean tank full for a while! Nice job!

Sara said...

I like the before pix better. Looks more like MY house. ;)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thanks everyone Y'all make me feel like organizing.....tomorrow. maybe.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter