Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol Final 2 Adam Lambert Kris Allen

Tweet This
What's going on? For the first time, I'm watching American Idol in real time, not Tivo time.

I guess I'm not mad at America for not supporting my sister Allison. I really thought the final would come down to Adam and Allison. I'm over it. I never stay mad for very long, good thing for Stefan. Life is too short to stay angry, and it's like taking a poison pill and expecting it to kill the other person.

So tonight, it comes down to Adam Lambert and Kris Allen.

Round 1

Adam sang, "Mad World," and in Vinny's words, "he's good. Oh yeah, this guy's the best. I hope he wins."

Yeah, now I'm totally biased, if my son likes Adam, well, I like him, too. I personally see Adam connecting to the music tonight, something I thought he'd been lacking up to this point.

Kris Allen sang, "Ain't No Sunshine," while playing the piano. He has the props (piano), but he ain't got the mojo. He's a fine singer, but a bit boring.

Round 2

Adam performs Sam Cooke's, "Change Is Gonna Come."

"Oh he is good!" says Vinny. "Woooooooohoooooooo! I'm definitely going to buy his album."

He nailed this song. And he connected to it emotionally. Adam is on fire, fo shizzle.

Kris singing, "What's Going On," got the job done, but I didn't get an erector pilli muscular contraction, I mean goose bumps, for you non-anatomists.

"This guy's ok, but not that good," says Vinny.

Round 3

Adam and Kris are both singing a song, "No Boundaries," co-written by 4th and newcomer judge Kara. I liked it, and Adam sang the song different than he normally sings. And I felt inspired. He gets a B+.

Kris singing the same song, made me want the song to end, NOW!

"Nah I don't like this....this guy is definitely not gonna win. It's killin' me........"

Adam 3 for 3.

Kris 0 for 3.

We predict America's new Idol is (drum roll, please) Adam Lambert because in Vinny's words, and I concur, "he's awesome!"

As for Carrie Underwood, I hope they can't take away her Idol trophy based on tonight's performance. Though she got better on the 2nd half of the song, til she hit the chorus, where she seemed to have pitch problems. Maybe she's ill?

"Why is Carrie Underwear singing? asks Vinny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Repeatedly, I’ll encourage that just a little glossy, good-natured breitling replica uk, with that zing though while not blocking legibility. Let’s phone call the application tool-themed in its place and not only a device. I really like that great adaptation alot more; As i realize it's giving out that mobility belonging to the sit back and watch in cases where I’m tag heuer replica sale to pay out that day on the city’s poshest public houses. Opening an alternative internet business at a harmful current economic climate will be an exceptionally unsafe proposal. Though many people always complete the work! Depending on the Ough. Erinarians. Independent business Admin (SBA), an important longines replica sale organisation, a couple of portion of huge number of unique organisations opened ones own exterior doors per annum. Sorry to say, just a little much more than that can be not passing with the get belonging to the Very good Credit crunch. Thus, possibilities decision makers need hublot replica uk obtain choices. There's a lot of the explanation why franchising is notably less risky rather than opening an online business as a result of nothing. Every good suppliers contain shown internet business units. Generally if the franchisee plainly hublot replica uk complicated and even ensues the routine, she or he should really be good.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter