Monday, May 4, 2009

"Does This Board Make My Butt Look Big?"

Tweet This


This video could also be called, "Is My Butt Too Big for This Board," or "Does This Board Make My Butt Look Big?" It isn't that my friend's butt is big, it's just that the board is very, very small.

Seriously, though one thing I have to say about all of my friends is this: they all make me laugh. I hope I do the same for them because in life we have two choices we can laugh or we can cry. I know I do a lot of both, but it's usually the laughter that gets me through the crying...................

I love y'all!

10 comments:

pikaki said...

hehehehehe, i think next time we need to get serious and get some trash can lids!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

LOL! Yeah that's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Your Mom can cry at the drop of a hat. But, I love a great laugh and I got one fron the board/butt.Use to slide down the sand dunes as a kid with nothing under us. A big, well padded butt was very usefull.Check out Pickles cartoon. She dose not find "blog" as nice sounding a "journal".

nana/mom said...

This blog stuff is confusing. I did not mean for my comment to be anonymous ( glad I did not have to figure out the spelling of that word)

EndofTired said...

wooooooohoooooo!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

More blogging on Pickles are you kidding me. Wow I didn't know you used to slide down the sand dune when you were a kid, Mom. How fun! Maybe that can be our Mother's day outing!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes sometimes it confuses me too. Like when I stare at the computer screen asking myself what am I ever going to blog today?????

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

wooooooohoooooo! so are you quoting yourself now????

Frank said...

Is this a summer Olympic sport? How do I get more information? Local surf shop?

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes Frank that's exactly right. LOL

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter