Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pickles

Tweet This



My Mom's favorite comic strip is "Pickles."

"Pickles is so funny," says my Mom. "It's the last comic I read. I save the best for last."

Which totally goes against her lifelong habit of reading the end of the book first. Parents are unpredictable aren't they?

The main characters, Earl and Opal Pickles, are grandparents. Gee, I wonder why she likes it? Maybe, she relates. Recently, the comic strip has been chronicling blogging and now twitter.

Lately, for those folks who don't read the comments, my Mom has been urging all of us to read Pickles.

Today's Pickles cartoon is about blogging and very very funny. Us older people can appreciate the humor.


Check Pickles cartoon. Opal is learning about tweeting.


I thought I'd make it easier for everyone to do what my Mom says by posting the comic strip on the blog. Trust me if we all do what she says life will be much easier.

Wow, did I just say that out loud? Oh well, it's better than writing it.

Technology makes sharing simple, and it's also going to please my Mom. I hope she thinks this is a good Mother's day present. :-)

I wonder if I'm legally embedding Pickles on my blog? If not, I may be posting from prison in a few days. Oh well, it will make a great blog.





9 comments:

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Technical difficulties Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Technical difficulties resolved! Not bad for a non-techie. Patting myself on the back. Phew!

pikaki said...

Heheheh that's a cute comic strip. My grandma (86 years old) has been buggin me to help her how to use the internet ever since her niece from korea sent a couple photos to my moms email. She wants her own email now.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

You're gonna help her right.....Hey maybe she can start blogging to..Granny Blogs are hip.

Sara said...

Love it!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Awesome!

Veronica, Collin and Jed said...

I love this comic strip, it cracks me up because it reminds me of my parents.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah I believe it reminds my Mom of herself. Mom you there?

Anonymous said...

futbol baratas
ralph lauren pas cher
adidas shoes
coach outlet canada
ferragamo outlet
true religion jeans
cartier outlet
michael kors handbags sale
michael kors wallet sale
mulberry outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet store
cazal sunglasses
beats headphones
air max 90
ferragamo outlet
chrome hearts outlet online
babyliss flat iron
chaussure louboutin
pandora outlet
coach outlet
rolex outlet
michael kors outlet
hermes birkin bag
ralph lauren outlet
tory burch outlet online
tory burch outlet online
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
soccer jerseys
true religion jeans
coach outlet
mulberry uk
fitflops sale
mont blanc outlet
20160604zhenhong

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter