Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol Top 4 Season 8 Results Goodbye Allison

Tweet This
Well, tonight, sadly, Allison Iraheta is sent home. I can only blame myself. Why, oh, why didn't I vote? (I'll tell you why. I don't want American Idol spamming me with text messages) And exactly who is voting anyways, deaf hormone driven teenage girls? What happened to support your sister, Sister?

I'm so disgusted I may not finish the season. The fact that the best performer from last night's show is gone, goes against all the moral fiber in my body.

Here's what my facebook friend had to say about Allison leaving:

I am so sad about Allison, too Wendy! Wait till you see her sing at the end- she was amazing!!!


I'll have to wait a few more hours to hear Allison sing, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. And I'm going to be one of the first ones to buy her album, since I feel a little guilty about not voting. People like me, who don't vote, are the reason talented Idol contestants get sent home.

My last comment on Facebook went something like:

I hope she blows up bigger than Carrie Underwood.

4 comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter