Wednesday, May 13, 2009

American Idol Top #3 Recap

Tweet This
Hey there American Idol fans! I just got an email from the one person who was apparently reading my American Idol blog:

Good morning I'm waiting for the American Idol Results I look forward to them the morning after the show


My Response:
The results are I'm over it and I heard it wasn't any good. :-)


So unless my Facebook Friends have anything other to say than American Idol, "sucked," I'm finished with this season.

For further explanation of my lack of commitment click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am super disappointed Matt and Allison should be in Danny and Kris' spots. Adam has talent but I can't stand him either.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I actually think Kris is ok. I hope he wins.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter