Thursday, May 7, 2009

Believing is Seeing

Tweet This

Feeling a little tired this a.m. It must be all the double blog posting I've done the last two days. What I don't do for my friends. Nothing. At least I know it's appreciated.


Today, since I'm feeling uninspired I've decided to focus on my vision for the blog. Here it is: 6 million page views per month for areyoubreathing.com. That's a start anyways.


See I have this other vision. Buy a house at the Ranch. Ya know that exclusive community with some of California's best waves that can't be surfed unless you live there or boat in. Well, I don't have a boat. I don't want a boat.


I want the mansion at the Ranch. And everyone can help me with this vision if they feel inspired. Here's how: Envision yourself visiting me there. Do this once a day. Is that easy or what.


Also, if you'd like a little help with your vision write it in the comment section and I will hold it in my mind's eye. Maybe we could also envision world peace, and global orgasm for good measure.


Word of the day. Visualize

7 comments:

pikaki said...

I visualize me chillin in your mansion with Briar Kitty. My skillz are at your disposal!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

LOL! You're always on board with me BFF! Literally and figuratively.

Joann said...

ok I will visualize me visiting you in your mansion at the Ranch (where is the Ranch?)

EndofTired said...

I am there. Santa Barbara is burning...but the Ranch is firing! I'll take pictures. Of the surfing. Om.

Anonymous said...

wouldn't the world be a happier place post global orgasm??? i sure know this neighborhood is a much more friendly place post booty party :)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes booty parties are very inspiring!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Hollister Ranch in Santa Barbara

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter