Saturday, May 30, 2009

Star Trek

Tweet This


Hey y'all Stefan and I had a date last night. Obviously we don't get enough of those. The thrill of sitting next my to my husband in a dark movie theater while making out, is second only to the car sex we had on our last date, three years ago.

We could use more alone time, I guess.

Anyways, we did somehow manage to watch Star Trek, even though it was hard. Star Trek was sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood! I was actually surprised the movie was as good as it was. I give it a 9 out of ten. Star Trek missed getting a ten, by 3.

"Did she flunk math?" asks someone. "10-9=1."

Let me explain. There was a love triangle between Captain James T. Kirk, Lieutenant Uhura and Spock. The whole time I was like, "yes, there's gonna be a threesome! This movie is definitely getting a 10."


But noooooooooooooooooo. Lt Uhura was dedicated to Spock's pointy Vulcan ears. Besides, Captain Kirk is just a player and nothing lasting could cum out of a close encounter with him.

The 11th Star Trek movie, contained all the original characters including, Captain Kirk, Spock, Lt. Uhura, Dr. "Bones" McCoy, Sulu , Scotty and Chekov. Yes, the original characters all with new, fresh, beautiful faces.

The movie stayed true the original Star Trek series by using a time traveling, alternate reality storyline. The alternate reality storyline, allowed Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock, to cum back from the future.

"Honey, how'd they do that?" I ask.

"Baby, remember it's a movie, they can do whatever they want," explains Stefan.

"That reminds me....we're alone, so can we," I say

The movie gave the background story for how Captain Hot Kirk's crew came together, as well as how Spock and Kirk became friends.

I loved the component of their friendship the most. Sometimes the best of friends believe in us at a time when we don't believe in ourselves, and that is what friendship is all about.

"Kirk, I've never been in this ship," says Spock. "How will I ever save the day, if I can't fly the ship?"

"Spock, you can fly that ship," says Captain Kirk. "Everything is going to be fine."

And it was.

4 comments:

Jean Luc said...

This is a really good review of Star Trek. Star Trek was outstanding.

Anonymous said...

Car sex, nice! Love it

I bet Trekkies were eyeliner....

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thank you Jean Luc. Hope your starship enterprise retirement is going well.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Trekkies wear eyeliner? That's a no brainer.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter